Here’s another look at the holiday table, dessert buffet and bar I created for Casa Sugar! The fabric is from Quadrille, the peach lusterware is vintage, and the candy canes are from Gobstoppers. Most of the other items, including the plates, glasses, cake stands, trees, ornament bowls, and votives are all from Cindy Crawford’s stylish (and affordable!) collection at JCPenney. Combine vintage and new, find a fabric in colors you love, and have fun! To get you started, I’m giving away *four* prizes right off the table: two pairs of silver glass trees (think fireplace mantles, sideboards and coffee tables) and two silver ornament bowls. Fill them with cookies, tie them with ribbon, and you have the perfect holiday hostess gift! Scroll down for details.
Here are the details on the giveaway!
- Four prizes: Two pairs of silver glass holiday trees and two silver ornament bowls
- How to enter: Simply leave a comment with why you should win.
- For an extra entry: Tweet “Love JCP!” with @JCPenney, @CindyCrawford and @eddieross. Come back and comment you did!
- Giveaway ends: Saturday, December 24th at 11:59pm EST
- How Many Lucky Winners: 4
- Ships to: Anywhere in the domestic U.S.
- Notification: We’ll pick four winners using random.org and will notify them on Christmas Day via email. We’ll send the items right off in plenty of time for New Year’s! Good luck, everyone!